[QuadList] TRT-1 and TR-3 available!

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 13:12:01 CST 2011

Park

Not this one but 2012.  It would take so long to get arrangements with  NAB
for everything.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 2/8/2011 2:08:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

So with  about two months to go for the NAB, you might not have quite
enough time to  get it working and shipped. But I'd love to see it!

Congrats to everyone who wants to help. I have focused my attention on  the
Amex models so I don't think I'll have much to offer except applause.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747