[QuadList] AFRTs Germany-Park's pix (was Super Bowl IVideotape-Could an Armed ForcesNetwork...)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Feb 8 22:10:00 CST 2011

On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:35 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

>  I couldn't help but notice the right hand VR-1100 was parked
> directly in front of the fire extinguisher sign!

Did that put it in front of the fire extinguisher, too?

Which prompts me to ask: Has anyone in the unionized crafts in film,
television or post run into safety classes that apparently tell
instructees that they're this discharge of fire extinguishers in case
of fire is restricted so that co-workers don't inhale or swallow the
fire retardant chemical(s)?

That popped up in another list I subscribe to.

Ted.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com