[QuadList] Quad Videotape Screening at the Egyptian Theatre Update

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 21:21:40 CST 2011

keep your fingers crossed and I also will hope  for a showing in   AZ~!

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 2/14/2011 6:33:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
DennyD1 at verizon.net writes:

On Feb 14, 2011, at 5:13 PM, David  Crosthwait wrote:

> There is some talk of this presentation coming  to NYC, but nothing
is confirmed. Keep your fingers crossed and I  will advise the list if
I hear something.  Perhaps this  "religious experience" will occur in
New York too!

I rejoice:

Now, THAT's what I was  waiting to hear!  If this happens, I will be
there,  David.

Dennis Degan, Video  Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New  York