[QuadList] TRT-1 at WFIE

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:48:50 CST 2011

Hi Chris:

I know of a couple of other TRT-1B's, but they do have Pix-Lock and ATC.  I'll bet there aren't many (or any) others existing that didn't have those mods.  Was the solid state proc amp standard on the "B"?  Does it include a color rack?  I seem to recall that the B version of the color rack came with a WP-16.

Don