[QuadList] TRT-1 at WFIE

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 21:50:15 CST 2011

This TRT is a standard B model.  It has not been updated.  The  proc amp is
solid state on the B version.  Possibly in later A  versions.  The proc amp
does not have the color module.  It also does  not have the color rack.
That would be a sixth rack.

It is a bare bones machine.  But it will still be a quad.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 2/16/2011 6:49:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,