[QuadList] Jeporady Question of the Day--And the answer is RCATR-700

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:50:04 CST 2011

This thread has taken a few turns, and there have been some references to TR-800 machines.  I think this part of the thread is referring to 1" machines, and if so, the model is TH-800 (not TR).  I tried to help find a home for some of those monsters a few years ago.  You can see a couple of pics here:

http://www.digitrakcom.com/Pics/TH800a.jpg

http://www.digitrakcom.com/Pics/TH800b.jpg

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.