[QuadList] Jeporady Question of the Day--RCA TH's and TR's

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:07:01 CST 2011

Ted and List:

I was wrong about the TH-800.  I was thinking (or not!!!) that all of the 1" machines were TH, but this is an exception.  I have lots more facts about Ampex than I do about RCA, so I should know better than to second guess you guys on RCA questions unless I have the docs in front of me!  Sorry about that!

Hope you enjoyed the pics anyway!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com