[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Feb 27 16:20:55 CST 2011

Saw the Vital switchers at KTVT, Fort Worth and at KLTV, Tyler. Never ran one though at the places I worked (including KLTV). I had great (?) times with the Sarkes-Tarzian, CDL,  and RCA TS 40 before going to an all GVG operation.

The above shot is of a Vital model VIX-114 "A" Series.

David Crosthwait
2" quad transfers, and much more.
DC Video