[QuadList] Weekend Picture Puzzle for 2/26/2011

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Feb 27 18:02:17 CST 2011

RCA PT-300. First truly wide band (4mc. recorder). 5-mil track, 2.5 mil spacing. One hour of recording at 4 Mc. bandwidth. Tapes recorded on the PT-300 can be played back on the TRT-1B, TR-2, and TR-22.  55 lbs. transport.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM