[QuadList] NHK's research lab developed a Quad machine in 1958

Dennis Ray Wingo wingod at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 20:47:13 CST 2011

In the 1980's when working for Gene Scott I turned a mountaineering backpack into a carrier for the Sony 3/4" deck and married it to a Sony Mini-cam for use in the LA city council meetings and for remote shots that we used as visual filler during songs.

I can imagine how heavy this beast would have been along with the batteries!

Dennis Wingo