[QuadList] RCA Models

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri Feb 25 21:24:07 CST 2011

Don,

Wow! That is interesting. I can't recall anywhere that head design
being publicized in an RCA brochure or magazine.

This is a bigger picture and probably just as fuzzy as before. Your
picture is very informative. Note that the stamped nomenclature is
very similar, although unreadable on the TPR pix.

Well Mr. Spencer, you've started another discussion! Congratulations.

David
DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM