[QuadList] 1" transverse scan NHK's research lab developed a Quad machine...

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 23:56:57 CST 2011

Chris...

Regarding NSA, I suggest you check out "Body of  Secrets"...  A great
technical read that covers the question that you just  brought up!

73, Don, W4WJ
Army Security Agency '64 - '68

Retired from 40 years of Miami TV Engineering
35+ years at NBC O&O WTVJ

In a message dated 2/28/2011 6:10:51 A.M. Central Standard Time,