[QuadList] Anyone know the AMPEX AVR3 Quad in the Bay Area?

John Pommon antvid at antiquevideo.com
Mon Jan 3 12:36:15 CST 2011

Hello -  never hurts to ask if there's a doctor in the house.
My AVR3 Ampex machines could use a little check up.   I usually like to drop
on down to visit quad living legend  Ken Zinn down in the south bay but just
curious to know if there's an AMPEX AVR3 fan up here in San Francisco.
Another Quad guru that has been keeping me going is Glenn Gundlach. My
Thanks to both engineers as they sure know what they are doing besides
running keeping these machines alive and well.
Just curious if there is anyone close by.

John
www.antiquevideo.com