[QuadList] have a video head in a plastic block display....

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 14:14:35 CST 2011

In message <87A1315FAAE24FEC90F0AF987320D7B5 at dcidell2v2>, Don Norwood
<dwnorwood at embarqmail.com> writes
>Ed:
>
>I'd guess it's their version of an AST head.  They sold them as
>replacement alternatives to the OEM heads.  I have some of them, but
>haven't used any of them.

Sorry for the delay - but all I can do is agree. We only ever used Ampex
replacement heads, so I have no experience of these.
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and