[QuadList] Happy New Year to all on the QuadList

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sat Jan 1 10:54:56 CST 2011

Ted

I used to go to the Bosch VT factory in Darmstadt a lot

Good restaurant  In Frankfurt

It's in the Castle that belonged to the Frankenstein family, no they did not
make monsters

But Mary Shelly visited there before she wrote the book and it's believed
she used their name

High up overlooks Frankfurt airport.

TrevorB

UK Member