[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinetwithout a truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jan 19 19:48:58 CST 2011

Hi, Bill...

That's a good idea.

The Sprinter is one of the vehicles I've done some on-line research
about. I need to take a test drive with a fully-loaded vehicle.

  Do you regularly drive one?

The tall version would be fine for the Vario's height... but I'd miss
not being able to park in a lot of hotel and institutional parking
garages which are vertically limited.  As it is, I sometimes duck when
driving the Mountaineer =:O)

On Jan 19, 2011, at 5:26 PM, <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv