[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinetwithout a truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Jan 19 20:53:11 CST 2011

Ted,

Nice job with the VPR-80 refurb.!

Regarding the Tek scopes: Scotti and his wife were here just last week and I expect to see them tomorrow with a delivery (free and local, of course). He does great work. I've known him for almost a decade. Can bring the dead alive.

A client brought by a new Sprinter the other day and it has a lot of potential, but you are right: Traditional garage parking will be a problem.

Last note: Your VPR-80 looks to sparkle a lot more than these two units:

Live from Los Alamitos Race Track for ESPN, 1982 or so...

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)