[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinetwithout a truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Jan 20 09:26:37 CST 2011

Ted,

I'll show Scotti and Dottti the photos. I'm sure they will be impressed. I think they enjoy coming here and seeing the goings on.

In regard to the ESPN horse race remote, 1984 may be more accurate. I'll have to research that. I think that OM-2 was on a timer and I just leaned back and waited for the flash.

Personally, I can't recall ever seeing VPR-80 in the LA post world. The picture was taken in remote truck that was driven in from Oklahoma.

The Sprinter client I'll call as he was contemplating a project with it. But he was very happy at the time. I'll call him today.

David