[QuadList] Videos about Quad machines on YouTube (was How to move a Quad)

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 21 16:26:33 CST 2011

		On Jan 21, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

 > QuadList member Park Seward's YouTube clips focus on Ampex equipment.
		<http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=audiovideopark&aq=f>
			(snip)

		I mention:

	Ted, I think you forgot someone . . . . . . .     ;)
		<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAp1Q7BTUxQ>   and
		<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JAWv7SLLdo>
	A full 14 minutes of quad gear, including myself demonstrating how to
thread a VR-1200, plus an ACR-25 in operation and a bunch of other TV
station stuff (a UHF transmitter, a crappy master control, film
chains, and a production studio CR).  Shot with a Phillips PCP-90 onto
an AVR-2.  Stay to the end where you'll see my hand press the "STOP"
button.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York