[QuadList] RCA BROADCAST NEWS issues for free online viewing

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 11:01:04 CDT 2011

We have some interesting Armstrong  correspondence here between  himself
and  WW Salisbury.  He was using a tube called a 'Resnatron' (  yea we are
looking  for  a whole one) that had been developed  by  Sloan to  pump
cyclotrons, but famously used in a 50,000 watt German night  fighter RADAR jammers
(code name TUBA) in the UK during WW2  ...   Anyway  Armstrong letter mainly
dealt  with   parts   for the tube ( yea it was  a field re-buildable
monster!....   THE  LAST LETTER IN THE FOLDER TO SETTLE A BILL WAS.....  FROM.....
 THE ARMSTRONG ESTATE....  KIND OF HAUNTING  TO  LOOK AT   THIS
DOCUMENT....

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web  Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

(In a message dated 7/12/2011 8:10:44 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,