[QuadList] RCA BROADCAST NEWS issues for free online viewing

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Tue Jul 12 11:16:45 CDT 2011

Thanks for the clarification Park.  Even though I have been an avid
Farnsworth supporter my entire life, it appears there is much fact that
gets turned into urban legend.  I guess I should hunt down some of these
books and do a little reading!

I had always also heard that Mr. Farnsworth got his ideas from a man who
was considered the village idiot in his small town in Utah, but Philo
thought there was something to it and he pursued developing the ideas.
The real sci-fi nuts figure he was a time traveler who got stuck there
out of his technological world with no one to understand him except
Philo Farnsworth.  It would make a good movie!

Bill Spencer

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207