[QuadList] Problem AVR 3--Did this ever get identified/fixed?

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 21:59:38 CDT 2011

Good for you in solving the first problem.

One thing you can do to try to get the right set of boards back is see if
there are serial numbers on the boards.  Sometimes there were.  Look  at the
serial numbers of the machines and thus you might figure out that the
lower card serial number will go with the lower serial  number machine.  Another
way is if there is a big difference between  the serial numbers of the
machines, the dash numbers on the boards may be  different.  Higher dash number,
later production.  Also if there is a  different assembly number, then the
board is not compatible with an earlier  machine.  Usually means there was a
change to the back plane in that  case.

Lastly, if you set the machine up in manual mode and it does not get it
perfectly, but close, check the DG controls.  Sometimes they are so far  from
normal that it looks strange.  This is a real extreme situation and
probably does not apply.  But I throw it out for consideration.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 7/14/2011 8:15:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,