[QuadList] Need help with 1" (don't flame me, please)

Shai Drori srdbx at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 20 12:30:47 CDT 2011

Hi everyone
My Sony bvh3100ps has gone belly up. Any recommendations for someone who
can assist my tech over the net or phone? After some capacitor changes
(they totally leaked out and other failed components, we are at this
point, it passes audio if tape is pulled over the heads manually but
transport will not show any signs of life. I don't have the extender
board so I'm kinda stuck. Anyone know where I might be able to find an
extender even as a loan?
Shai Drori