[QuadList] anyone besides me collecting rca reviews? will have loose and ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 22:43:50 CDT 2011

Al, let me know if you are  selling these... probably  between  what you
have and I have   we would have an entire set.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for  SMECC  Arizona's Communication Museum

See the Museum's Web Site at  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 6/24/2011 8:17:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,