[QuadList] QuadQuiz: What company used a 2" Quad machine for digital audi...

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 4 10:11:53 CDT 2011

		On Jun 3, 2011, at 6:37 PM, Wayne Watson wrote:

 > I believe any BVW (or Ampex CVR) that was SP had the two additional
(no edit capabilities) higher quality  channels called AFM (audio
frequency modulation) with the modulation frequencies down under
luminance. The D75 was still a betacam to tape recording (CTDM)
however it had digital (SDI) I/O's. There was even a composite digital
version; it also still was CTDM on tape but composite digital out.

		I agree:

	Ah, yes, that's right.  My memory was fogged again!  Thanks, Wayne.

					     NBC Today Show, New York