[QuadList] Free RCA TR22HB 2" Quad Available near Pittsburgh, PA- Come and Pick it up-Pix attached

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Mar 2 15:57:01 CST 2011

QuadList member Pat Shevlin advises that this TR-22HB is available to
the first comer with a truck. Needs to be gone very, very soon.

Location is north of Pittsburgh, PA in Cranberry Township, where I-76
(Pennsylvania Turnpike) and I-79 intersect.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Cranberry+Township.+PA&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Cranberry+Township,+PA&gl=us&ei=mLZuTafyGJPksQPmv7XaCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

The location has a loading dock at standard height.  Some freight-
handling equipment like a pallet jack may be available, but you would
likely need to bring your own pallets.

For "fly in and drive away" the location is about 30-40 minutes from
Pittsburgh International Airport.

Payless Rent-A-Car has the cheapest rates—particularly when adding
insurance—based on my last visit.

Some regional bus service is available between the airport and
Cranberry. Airport shuttle runs about $35.
PriceLine.com will usually put you into the Shearaton Four Points for
a bid of $55, or a Hyatt Place nearby for about the same.

A U-haul rental location is fairly close, about five minutes away. A
Penske Truck Rental location is about ten.

Please contact Pat directly. Info is below pictures.

Ted

Pat says:
> Here are some pictures of the NTSC RCA TR22HB 2” Quad that is
> available.  All someone has to do is to come to Cranberry and pick
> it up.
>
> The machine seems to be a parts machine.

> Pat Shevlin
> Director of Technology
>
> The Media Preserve
> "An Audio Visual Laboratory"