[QuadList] [Milsurplus] 390As were everywhere

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 17:00:01 CST 2011

we had 2  of them at the transmitter site at Luke AFB  early 1970's as WWV
and   backup WWV  for the  control tower...  sometimes at night I  would  go
over and  use the spare  to SWL with!

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 3/10/2011 3:00:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,