[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:08:01 CST 2011

Hello Don,

Somewhere in my life I have encountered that Riker panel, but can't place it. More recently, it may be in one of my switcher junk piles which may have made it more recognizable. If it's still there, it's resting with a TS 40 panel as well. I don't know the history of Riker or Richmond Hill. Likewise, I don't know the demise of Vital, CDL, or others.

OK. Who can guess what this switcher is? Should be easy for at least one contributor here (you may be exempt as you have worked on the these!). Clue: Was a 2" quad era switcher.

David
www.dcvieo.com