[QuadList] Ampex Models

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:26:48 CST 2011

Hi Cris,

The best Frank Davis story is when he moved to Texas, he brought an old Pick Up truck  back to life as his daily driver, and it may have been his Mothers?
After seeing the gun racks in the cab rear windows, he added one, and then built a wooden replica kit of a Thompson Submachine Gun, and carried it in his rear window.
I  believe he created the joke, when asked how he made it home from a bad night, he would say,
 "I was doing all right, until some damn fool stepped on my Hand!"
Many good Frank Davis stories, Thanks for bringing them back.

Bill Carpenter