[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 2 09:16:13 CST 2011

The "marriage" between VTR and TCR was another cost savings benefit.  Like
earlier stated, both signal systems did suffer a bit, but I would guess not
many people noticed.  The roll-in thing was useful.  I was glad to have
separate electronics since our TCR was busy even when not on the air.
Speaking of serial numbers.  We started with a 6th generation machine which
did have most of the early on issues solved and was made quite reliable.
Gary