[QuadList] zoooooomar!! part of one? LENS 52.. WHERE ARE YOU?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 16:39:27 CST 2011

Brian! see  the front is how  you change it... yea  this  is  Chuck Pharis'
lens

now the lens you have is early too... what is the mount to on it?  is  it
for the  lens 88 mount like the tk 60?

gotta love the chain drives...    this is unusual!

ED

In a message dated 3/4/2011 3:24:30 P.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,