[QuadList] Question of the week-RCA AE 6000 editor

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:05:50 CST 2011

Hi Don and Folks,

We had a great picture that was never used, shot in the Lab, where a photographer grabbed someone (I think it was a draftsman) to be in a picture with a scope, so when he was told to touch a control, he did as he was told.
The resulting photo showed him looking at the scope display on the Tek 535, and he was adjusting the knob tightened the vertical plug-in to the scope.
Always have someone who knows what is happening. We had some great unused Lake Placid pics, of the VPR-20 with only the take-up reel in place, and the PR guy adjusting the machine. Those co-axial reels will get you!

Bill Carpenter