[QuadList] VPR-2 was ACR-25 Cue Times was: Ampex Models

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sat Mar 12 15:26:45 CST 2011

Sport and VT

We used to have a TR50 in a truck for mobile recordings
Mid football match (soccer)
machine stopped, figured out it was no air and
located compressor in a small cupboard below the floor
Just  as aloud roar came up from the ground (I bet they will want to use
that bit)
The only goal
Compressor red hot could not touch it without losing skin
Solution dump the CO2 fire extinguisher into the compressor cupboard heat
fuse reset
but too late for the goal

TrevorB
UK member