[QuadList] Weekend Mystery Pic for 3/12/11

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 22:29:15 CDT 2011

Strange...  I don't remember this button on  our
AVR3's...  Must be a senior VTR moment!!  Also I  don't
remember any tracking problems either with  in-house
or outside tapes...

As I mentioned before...  Next to the AVR-1, the  AVR-3
was my second favorite Quad, just ahead of the
VR-2000B!

Don Murray, W4WJ
Retired from 40 years of Miami TV Engineering
35+ years at NBC O&O WTVJ

In a message dated 3/13/2011 10:18:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,