[QuadList] Next Question of the day

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Tue Mar 22 06:27:31 CDT 2011

Trevor got close.  It is Basil Pinzone and I will be seeing him this
week.  I'll ask if he is interested in joining the group.  Also, I'm
still in touch with Harry 'Bud' Pearson of AF Associates and will ask
him if he would like to join.

All in the latest thread is bringing back so many memories my head
hurts!

Bill Spencer

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike