[QuadList] Another Switcher Picture Puzzle

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 23:15:15 CDT 2011

I have no idea on the manufacturer is or the model, but I'm trying to make a guess on the "unusual" part...

I see that it has a color matte generator. Perhaps a first for a production switcher?

I don't see a "take" button for the preview bus. Perhaps not unusual as the first switcher I used had a latching take button. There was no "flip-flop".

Scott Thomas