[QuadList] KHOF Quads--(Was Another Switcher Picture Puzzle)

Dennis Ray Wingo wingod at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 16:00:56 CDT 2011

I have no idea.  By the time that I left we had a huge inventory of 1200's, 2000's, AVR3's as well has probably over 100 Quad heads.  I personally brought two working 2000's from Philadelphia to LA in 1996 and I know of at least 15-20 individual units and hundreds and hundreds of boards.  There was little in the way of technical knowledge left by the time I left and so the thousands and thousands of tapes and machines were deteoriating.

I have not been associated with the ministry since Dr. Scott passed away.  It is my information that Paul Crouch Jr. from TBN runs the engineering side now.