[QuadList] KHOF Quads--(Was Another Switcher Picture Puzzle)

Dennis Ray Wingo wingod at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 00:47:04 CDT 2011

Ted

That looks more like Master Control at the KHOF studio in Glendale.

Looks like the guy at the machine control in the first picture is Joe Shackelford.  The machines where the two guys are standing were later replaced with AVR-3's and the ones behind them were still operating until the day that I convinced Dr. Scott to kill 2" as an original programming format in 1997.

Dennis