[QuadList] My Weekend Puzzle for 3/25/11

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:45:51 CDT 2011

Chris:

It's still early in the weekend, but late enough tonight for me to sign-off for this evening.  I'm glad I hit on something that wasn't too easy!  By the way, you actually made me think of this when you brought up accessory manufacturers a few days ago!  There's probably folks that haven't seen it yet, so we'll see what answers tomorrow brings.

Good night!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com