[QuadList] Microtime Analog TBC

rabruner at aol.com rabruner at aol.com
Mon May 2 17:57:51 CDT 2011

Did this device say 'Television Microtime' on the front, and perhaps
ave a big Greek capital delta on the front?
Tim Stoffel

Tim,
 I don't really remember. I gave it to a couple of fellows from Tennessee who were going to try to use it to lock up a VPR-20 that I also gave them.  I remember it was quite a lot in the rack, probably 6 sru or more, light gray, with an analog meter on the upper right I believe.  It was full of boards with open delay lines, sort of looked like jumbo versions of boards in a B format TBC.  It had connectoritis in a number of places, and seemed like it was going to be more trouble than it was worth to try to restore it. I gave away the manual with the box, so I don't have that to refer to any longer.

Bob Bruner
W9TAJ