[QuadList] keep the blood of my TK30 please!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue May 3 11:06:48 CDT 2011

I still want to  find a finder  for my tk 11 but....  this   offers a
possible display idea for  the corner of   our  RCA room...  it is  just   darn
hard to find   reasonable priced life like mannequins  note this is a tk 30
in the  photo.    I am looking for  a top cover plate for the tk 30  and the
tk 11 both.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA