[QuadList] OT: Hope all are having a good Memorial Day...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon May 30 14:40:05 CDT 2011

especially veterans and families with veterans alive or passed.

Just back from a Memorial Day observance with my dad, Joe, who may be
the last living officer from the USS Arizona.  There are about 20
survivors total.

See http://www.ussarizona.org/survivors/survivors_living.html for
details.

Hope everyone is remembering those that died in service to our
country, and those who served and came home, and served their families
and communities after their service time.

Any US Military with Quad experience gained during their service time
are welcome to share!

How did the training you received in Quad Boot Camp compare to Boot
Camp... especially when it came to keeping your "weapon" clean?