[QuadList] Fwd: [BCARS] Hams in Broadcasting Net on Sunday Night

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon May 30 08:06:56 CDT 2011

Checked into the net last night.  We only had 5, but the other net I check into only had about 10 when the usual is about 45.  Everyone enjoy the Holiday and I add my thanks for the sacrifice of the many over the years and those still out there keeping us safe and free.

Bill Spencer

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207