[QuadList] TBC

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 14:27:50 CDT 2011

Hi Don & Everyone,

I spec'ed that unit in early 71, and entered into a  contract with Andersen to build it, on which they delivered a prototype in late 71, may be Nov, and then the fun started. It did not work, got rejected, contract into default, litigation began, gave depsitions, recommended how much for our president to pay them to " Go Away", end of Andersen File.

I had the "mini-buffer" TBC-790 available, before the Legal case was started.

Bye for now, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)