[QuadList] TBC

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri May 6 19:47:57 CDT 2011

Bill:

The experience you share from the inside of the industry is a real treat.  Thank you!

For what it's worth, I know someone who has married a TBC-790 to a TR-22.  I use a TBC-7 with a VPR-7900 and it works great, but I have a TBC-790, so maybe I'll try it with a 1200 one of these days.  Seems like maybe a fun project for a weekend next winter.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com