[QuadList] What is it????

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Fri May 13 21:13:39 CDT 2011

Yes I did notice that the module was missing the pull handle.  The  card
does have the 28 pin connector that the AVR-1 used.  The 63.5 micro  second
delay line is used in the drop out compensator of the AVR-1.

The front connectors are what throw me for a loop.  So I am at a  loss.

It is for a quad you say so that does not leave much left.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 5/13/2011 10:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,