[QuadList] What is it????

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri May 13 22:07:29 CDT 2011

These two modules look alike (AVR/ACR production run), but the difference is that the AVR-1/ACR 25A buffer have the 30 mhz. connectors in the rear. Don's picture on the left shows the RF connector on the front, unless the rear is obscured by the flat pins, which I don't think is possible due to space limitations on the module edge. Note also that the AVR/ACR has a unique pull handle. Don's is similar to a 7900 series style. Note delay Andersen module is same part #.

Never drop one of these cards.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services

Offices located at:
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073