[QuadList] What is it????

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 12:02:25 CDT 2011

Hi Bill Herzog & Folks,

I am very pleased to hear about the engineering side of the great TBC design efforts that were going on upstairs @ building #3. All this while I was making the move from Helical to Quad. And of course the changes in the Nova project with the project engineer, Charlie Crum leaving to start the Catholic Broadcast Network, a couple of weeks after I moved over to the Broadcast Side of Product Management.
Keep up the great work, olde friend, and please give us all more of your engineering insight.

Bye for now, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)