[QuadList] What's This?

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 10:05:52 CDT 2011

Yes George,

That's where I worked from 1972 till 1996, 24 years of my 31 years with Ampex, the genaric address was 401 Broadway, Redwood City, Ca.
The picture is from an earlier time than 1972, probably while most of the manufacturing was still here.
My reference was the Fall of 68, where the first VR-1200's from Colorado Springs were being used by ABC, and in the IBC ( International Broadcast Center) where I was working with ABS/CBN from the Phillipines.

Bye for now, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)