[QuadList] Who's This (was What's This?)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon May 16 16:12:08 CDT 2011

On May 16, 2011, at 8:00 AM, george keller wrote:

> Now for the tough question.  Can anyone ID the  Quad guys in the
> attached foto?  I am in the middle with my 2 kids, Mike and Dave.

Was the test-pattern fabric useful for camera reg and certain Quad
adjustments in the field?

The Online Detective planned to use the tail number of the plane to
find an ownership history and see who turned up... but can't quite get
the contrast adjusted to reveal the lower half... and the last
characters are missing. :(

Oh well. Not like I don't have a lot of other more pressing things to
do. :)